What We Do
- Executive and Leadership Mentoring
- Individual and Small Group Coaching
Building your Leadership for Maximal Results
Use your strengths to build an effective leadership model:
Everything DiSC Demo
Building High Performance Teams
- How are your teams comprised?
- What are their strengths?
- What are their behavior styles? How do you effectively work with each other?
- What are the behaviors of an effective team?
- What are the behaviors of an ideal team members?
The 5 behaviors of a cohesive team
Maximizing a team's potential - Link
We work with leaders of successful companies who want to achieve more, especially:
- Increased productivity
- Increased employee and team engagement
- Increase innovation
- Flexibility to adroitly adapt to the changing landscape of customer needs
- Enhanced team function through team building
- Effective organizational change
- Increased sales motivation
- Measurable outcomes regarding changes in behavior
- Proven techniques and tools that will bring effective and lasting results
- Confidentiality, confidence, and positive outlook
- A straightforward approach that does not require significant amounts of time
- A focus on changing leadership behaviors and perceptions of behaviors
- The goal is to help you as a leader get better
New Performance Reviews Engage People
Leadership in a Diverse Work Environment - Engage everyone—especially the Millennials
We provide management capability evaluation, assessment of hospital, and professional staff to plan strategically for long-term sustainable growth. This includes assessments for quality of care and patient safety.
We lead strategic business development across North America, Asia, and Europe, building distribution channels within 18 countries. We excel in providing training and coaching for leadership.
Providing training and coaching regarding unique cultural practices, impacting adoption of business, brand, and products. We cultivate strategic relationships forming foundation for multi-channel product distribution, creating productive, large-scale international partnerships.
- Experience in health care, business, higher education, and government agencies across countries at the practical basic level
- Great understanding of how a large variety of groups work
- We bring a diverse background to problem solving, so we can think outside the box and there isn’t a cookie cutter approach to working with any issue
- Rare combination of analytic and people skills that makes the questions we ask more meaningful, which greatly improves our research, analysis, strategic planning, and training.
Geographic Area Serviced
United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Holland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China
- Certified Gallup Coach
- Everything DiSC Certified
- The 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Total DSI
- Scrum Product Owner